Giacomo Brunelli (PHOTOGRAPHER FOCUS)

I went to my local art gallery as i do with my 2 year old to keep an eye on whats on, not because there is allways something good but because with an award winning art gallery a couple of miles down the road it seems stupid not too....ive seen alot of animal photography and when i saw the brief description of what was on the top floor nothing really struck a cord with me...my skamp ran round the corner raising eye brows as a 2yr old in an art galley allways does showing no respect for the required hush. A couple of seconds later her click clack footsteps stopped and silence returned and as i rounded the corner into the gallery she was craning her head back and up in silent wonderment and this is why.......





































I hadent seen photography like this before..dark,forboding ,beautifull and well executed.
This is Giacomo Brunelli go and see the full collection in the flesh @ The New Art Gallery in Walsall (westmids UK) or here @ http://www.giacomobrunelli.com

0 comments: